Justice League #3 by Alex CorreaPublisher: DC Comics
Writer: Geoff Johns
Artist: Jim Lee
Overall: 4/5 stars
For those who have been following my reviews you already know that I've been enjoying this series so far for the same reasons: blockbuster movie-type story and Jim Lee's incredible artwork. So instead of telling you the same things again, I will instead share with you the standout moments of this issue:
1. Wonder Woman tasting ice cream for the first time says "Ice cream is wonderful. You should be very proud of this achievement ... This cook is truly blessed."
2. Flash's reaction to hearing Batman has no superpowers: "I thought you were a vampire or something."
3. Superman using a truck like a baseball bat.
4. Green Lantern after encountering Wonder Woman for the first time: "Dibs."
5. Aquaman when he first meets the rest of the team: "So who's in charge here? I vote me."
Yes, the cliches are that obvious but, as I've said defending this book before, it's not trying to be a literary masterpiece but a fun read.